old lady cross stitch + apple products?!?!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

As soon as I upgrade my phone, I'm totally getting this cover.  I don't want to buy a cover for the iPhone 4 I have now, because it is dying a slow and painful death, so I'll have to get a new one soon.  (first world problems, I know)
It's the Cross Stitch iPhone Case by Leese Design from Purl Soho.  All I can do is think about all the awesome things I could make with this AND that when you're bored, you just cut the thread out and start all over!  On the Purl Bee, their craft blog, they made up a few with both traditional cross stitch and embroidery stitches.  Spot on.
They suggest trying the "Fancy Stitch" from a handmade clutch they had a tutorial for earlier in the year.  

Oh... this is it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design